Twitch Streamers

Welcome to Plasma!

Welcome to Plasma Gaming! Click 'Register Now' or Login to engage with the community! We feature different games from many different genres, so there's something for everyone!

Introduction to BeamNG.drive/Automation

Le Cat

Cat Manager
Game Manager
I welcome all of you to the BeamNG.drive and Automation introduction. As you already may know i will be the Game Manager for both of these games so i decided to write a little Introduction. Now let's begin with the Introduction. First overall i will try to answer these questions: What are the games about? What can i do in them? Do the games hold any specific age group or interests? Does the game have any specific goals or tasks to complete? What are some things i should know about the game before i start?

Automation:
What is the game about?

The Game is about creating your own Car Company and making cars of course.
What can i do in the game?
Just like i said above you create your own Cars and in the Campaign mode you can see if your Cars are sold well or not. You can share your creations on the BeamNG website aswell.
Does the game hold any specific age group or interests?
Well a Specific age group no but you need to have some kind of interest about Car Mechanics or similiar interests.
Does the game have any specific goals or tasks to complete?
No it doesn't you can create various cars without any limits.
What are some things i should know about the game before i start?
Before you start you should know some basics like: if you want to do a City Car it can't have a 5.0 L V8 or a offroad suspension.

BeamNG.drive:
What is the game about?

This Game is about driving and crashing Cars. In this game you can also drive with your creations from Automation and crash them too.
What can i do in the game?
You can do many different things like: racing, crash scenarios, rallies, police chases and more.
Does the game hold any specific age group or interests?
This game doesn't hold any specific age group or interests. As we all know, we all have a crashing demon inside us.
Does the game have any specific goals or tasks to complete?
Simply nah.
What are some things i should know about the game before i start?
Before you start you should know that there is a BeamNG website that has got a lot of mods to the Game which makes the experience way better.

and this was my Introduction to BeamNG and Automation i hope you will stay tuned for the upcoming events.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvizzz

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.