Twitch Streamers

Welcome to Plasma!

Welcome to Plasma Gaming! Click 'Register Now' or Login to engage with the community! We feature different games from many different genres, so there's something for everyone!

Global Offensive Silver 1

Penguin

Owner & Adorable Penguin
Developer
Convoy Control
VTC Driver
Good noots!

I've just reached Silver 1! I'm trying to learn the AUG / SM but I still find myself often having a bad K/D ratio. Better than I was doing before I started training myself on them though.

Does anyone have any tips for me?

Cheers
Peng

SirLynx_

Game Manager
Load up a custom match and just shoot the wall, see what the pattern of the bullets is. Then try to keep it straight this time, keep repeating that and you will get the spray pattern in your muscle memory and you will be able to control the spray smoothly and easily. :D

Penguin

Owner & Adorable Penguin
Developer
Convoy Control
VTC Driver
Thanks!

I'll give it a go, and let you know how much I lose by, I mean, how I get on :p

Swen_Tha_mastah

dont try to learn just the aug or sm the ak-47 has a very similar spray pattern to them so i would recommend to learn that one since it has a tiny bit slower fire rate so its easier to control after u have that u can control aug /sg553 good too or just play with me and ill show u tricks

SirLynx_

Game Manager
dont try to learn just the aug or sm the ak-47 has a very similar spray pattern to them so i would recommend to learn that one since it has a tiny bit slower fire rate so its easier to control after u have that u can control aug /sg553 good too or just play with me and ill show u tricks
Yeah, I'd recommend using the ak, m4a4 instead. The m4a4 is much better than the aug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ali97

Latest profile posts

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen of the community hope all is well and good. My biggest mistake was leaving this community to join a team on another community. What a mistake that was. Glad to be back
Our home boiler's broken, so we don't have any heating D:
Leon wrote on Herogus3xD's profile.
Gefeliciflapstaart
-
Happy Birthday!
Quando wrote on OwningCurtX's profile.
Welcome to the VTC!!!❤

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.